Maple Cinnamon Latte
Winter is in full swing, and we think you need a nice warm drink recipe to sip on as you curl up by the fire with a great book…or just to watch the snow fall and bask in the warmth inside! This maple cinnamon latte hits the “baby it’s cold outside” spot, and it is very simple to make.
- ¼ cup hot espresso or strongly brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon Richards pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch ground cinnamon plus more for garnish
- ¾ cup milk (dairy or non-dairy) steamed
- Pour the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in the bottom of a wide mug. Pour in the hot espresso and stir to combine.
- While holding the mug slightly to the side at a 45 degree angle, slowly pour the steamed milk in the center to fill the mug and add a thin layer of the foam to the top.
- Garnish the top with an additional pinch of cinnamon if desired.
Serve immediately, piping hot and enjoy!